When it comes to your child’s college education, getting it right the first time is extremely important and financially significant.
To help reduce stress and eliminate mistakes, we supply each family with a personalized manual that acts as a guidebook designed to keep a student organized and on task. It’s a fantastic tool complete with worksheets, checklists, schedules, questionnaires and more. Working alongside your student, we will help guide and coach him/her throughout the process completing each step in a timely manner and ahead of schedule. Progress will be made!
Each family’s situation is unique and different and there are many questions to be asked and answered. As your coaches, we help mediate the answers to all of your questions.
- What are the specific goals for your family and your child?
- What are your child’s career aspirations?
- What are your child’s distinctive qualities?
- What is your child passionate about?
- What makes your child different?
- Do you and your child share the same expectations?
- Are these expectations reasonable?
- How much money will the colleges expect your family to pay?
- Will you be in a position financially to make those payments?
- What are the most suitable colleges for your child and why?